Monday, December 15, 2008

Bellevue Botanical Gardens






On Saturday night we went with Shane's family to the Bellevue Botanical Gardens. It's so beautiful. They design lights into the shapes of flowers, trees and animals. It's a close second to temple square, but I still so miss going to Salt Lake. I remember my first few years away from Utah was so hard! I felt like it wasn't even Christmas if we didn't go to temple square. 15 years later, and I still miss it. :) I told Shane someday I want to do a little temple square weekend away. Fly down, stay the night, have dinner and enjoy the lights. It would be so fun!

Anyway, at the gardens it started to snow, which is crazy for Seattle. It was so fun to be there with everyone, although I spent most of the night trying to figure out how to take a picture of lights with my camera. I never did figure it out, but here are some pictures.

1 comment:

Natalie Murray said...

I guess you don't know what you are missing until you are away from it! We always try to go every year but I hate the cold so don't get as excited about it as I should!