Sunday, October 24, 2010

Best Friends


H & E

I Love that these two get along so well. While the 4 1/2 year age gap wasn't planned, it sure worked out well for our family. Emma is such a good big sister, and can make Henry laugh on demand. She's so good at entertaining him and keeping him happy--especially when I'm trying to get dinner finished. She loves to take care of him and has been wanting to pick him up all by herself lately. She's getting better, but we only let her try once in a while.

And Henry, ADORES his big sister. Sometimes when I get him up from nap, he won't even make eye contact with me. He is immediately looking around the room for Emma, and won't stop until we find her. I think its sweet. And there's nothing better than those big belly laughs he makes when she's making him laugh.

No comments: