Saturday, August 30, 2008

Issaquah Farmers Market






My sister in law AJ and I have been adventurous this summer, and decided to sell our crafty creations at our local farmers market. It hasn't been real profitable, but it sure has been fun to spend Saturdays selling our goods. I'm not sure we've even broke even yet, but it's so fun when someone buys your stuff. I pretty much just do bows, and she does a bunch of other cute crafty stuff: baby legs, onesies, button holders envelopes, aprons, placemats, pee-pee tee-pees, and much more. It's been fun. We both set up an etsy shop too if anyone is interested. Click to see AJ's here, and mine here.

7 comments:

Cheryloxx said...

There was a time when your bows would have been on my list but there is no way Sean will let me put bows in the baby's hair now that he's proven to be a boy rather than a girl. I am interested in the pee-pee tee-pees though. I looked on AJ's shop and they're weren't there. Let me know when she has a chance to post them. :o)

Cute stuff. And now I'm hoping for a girl for the next time around.

Natalie Murray said...

Cute stuff! I am curious too about the pee-pee-tee-pees. What are they? Emma looks just like you!!

Unknown said...

Oh, yes. Pee-pee tee-pees! They are little cone-shaped fabric things that you place over little squirters when you change their diaper, so that they don't squirt you or themselves. Very ingenious. :) Cheryl, perfect for your baby boy! I'll tell AJ to post them on her etsy! She's still setting it up.

AJ said...

carrie-
I miss you sooo much! I miss emma too! Your garden looks amazing!!! I need to post about your bows when I get back.
See you soon!
What are you guys doing tomorrow (mon 9/1) we should hang out. I will call you.

Anonymous said...

Hey there is a gal from my hometown who has free hair bow instructions if you want to do even more things. :) Here is the website! https://www.theribbonretreat.com/custom/free_projects.aspx

heather said...

Can I buy some bows!? Seriously, let me know how to do it...Farmer's Markets are my very favorite! Well, that and Etsy.

Unknown said...

Thanks Heather! Check out my etsy: http://issymissy.etsy.com

I'll even give you free shipping! :)