Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Puyallup Fair

I have always loved the fair, I love watching all the people, the yummy food, all the animals, and I love the hobby shops and gadgets. But today, going with Emma, I think I fell in love with fair again through her eyes. She had so much fun today! She rode rides, she ate food! She saw the great big horses! We skipped naptime, but Emma still did great. Of course it was raining all day, but we just hiked around with our umbrellas and got soaked. It was a wonderful day. Ah...Seattle.






2 comments:

The Prices said...

That looks like so much fun. I love going places when it is raining because noone else is there!

JenRocks said...

Such cute pictures! I love the down-home feeling, great people watching and good food at county fairs too! Miss you all!

Love, Jen :)