Monday, November 10, 2008

Daddy Daughter time...

After church yesterday, I was in the kitchen getting dinner ready and I glanced over to the couch, and this is what I saw...



I'm so glad that Shane is the sweet man that he is, and I'm so glad that Emma has a Daddy willing to read her princess stories like Beauty and the Beast. After dinner, I curled up next to them on the couch, and Shane finished the book for us all. I love Sundays, and that we actually have down-time to sit and be together. If only everyday could be like this! :)

3 comments:

Natalie Murray said...

You are so sweet! I wrote that in a hurry so I didn't have much time to edit it! I'm glad it sounds ok! I wish you lived closer too! I miss you! I love it when Lance sits down with the kids to read to them! I never get a picture of it though & need to next time! I would love to have your support at the pageant but know how busy life is so if it doesn't happen, then that is ok. Hope everything is good with you! Take care! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

You never did say whether you enjoyed the story or not1 :) You will have to tell me what your tickets cost. We looked into it in Salt Lake and they were out of this world. It was probably the ones that were left that were so expensive.

Unknown said...

The speed skating was a little less expensive, which is why we chose it. It was about $90 per person per event. A bit of a splurge, but not outrageous. I wanted to go to see some figure skating, but the cheapest available were $350 per seat. No way...