Monday, April 6, 2009

1st Day of Spring Break

Lucky me, it's spring break, and finally the weather is warm. This was our day today:

  • Wake-up late
  • Breakfast with Emma, Cocoa Pebbles
  • Laundry
  • Clean Kitchen (Emma helped mop)
  • Picnic lunch outside, including 1 hour of exploring the lawn for dandelions and bugs, and 1/2 hour of throwing rocks into the creek.
  • Little Einsteins
  • About 3 hours at the Park (with GREAT friends), including Emma's first game of "Duck, duck, goose"
  • Dinner on the grill (More Emma time playing outside)
  • Watching the office with Shane (on Dvd's). He's working the day shift this week, so we actually get evening time together. I just can't get enough of my sweetie. :)

A good day. I think we were outside enjoying the sun for over 5 hours today. I hope tomorrow is exactly the same...

No comments: