Lucky me, it's spring break, and finally the weather is warm. This was our day today:
- Wake-up late
- Breakfast with Emma, Cocoa Pebbles
- Clean Kitchen (Emma helped mop)
- Picnic lunch outside, including 1 hour of exploring the lawn for dandelions and bugs, and 1/2 hour of throwing rocks into the creek.
- Little Einsteins
- About 3 hours at the Park (with GREAT friends), including Emma's first game of "Duck, duck, goose"
- Dinner on the grill (More Emma time playing outside)
- Watching the office with Shane (on Dvd's). He's working the day shift this week, so we actually get evening time together. I just can't get enough of my sweetie. :)
A good day. I think we were outside enjoying the sun for over 5 hours today. I hope tomorrow is exactly the same...