Monday, May 3, 2010

Summer on the farm!


We just joined the Jubilee Farms Coop for this summer.

Starting mid-June we'll get a box of fresh fruits/vegetables once a week. We get to go to the farm to pick it up. They harvest everything in the morning, and then you pick it up just a couple hours later...SO FRESH! Can't wait. Hopefully we'll start eating much better. I figured my little gardening attempts on our back patio weren't cutting it. So this is now like I've planted a whole farm in my back yard. I can't wait.

Also, they have extra U-Pick items each week, so when we go pick up the food, we can wander around the farm and pick some of our own items. What a fun way to spend a Saturday morning. Can't wait. :)

1 comment:

FootprintsinClay said...

Wow! That is so cool! Nothing is better than just picked fresh fruits and veggies in the summer! How fun, and so healthy! :)