Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Emma as Nemo...

So Emma is going to be Nemo for Halloween. It came today in the mail from the Disney store (super great deal by the way). It even has a little fin on one side! We were trying it on and we took some video. Watching it afterwards, I realized how much she can say now. She has all of a sudden been able to say almost anything she wants. I thought some of you far away, might like to hear her talking. Pay no attention to the messy house or Emma's dirty face. We are still in the no-eating standoff, and I was getting her to eat some apple slices dipped in Hershey's sauce...

1 comment:

AJ said...

Carrie-
Thank you so much for putting these videos up. They are so funny and amazing. Her costume is perfect and I love that one fin is so small and the other so big. She makes a great Nemo. She is talking SO much. I love her jammies as well. So cute.