Monday, January 28, 2008

Seattle Snow Day!


So, while we slept last night, the snow fell on the Seattle area. It was only about an inch, but it was enough to cancel school. For some reason, I didn't get the phone tree call from my school this morning, so I didn't find out until I actually was walking out the door and found that I had missed calls on my cell. I then ran to the window, and all was white and beautiful. :)

I had already showered, gotten ready and ate breakfast, when I could of been sleeping, but other than that...it's been a fun day. We took Emma out to go sledding, and she screamed the first little while, but quickly decided she loved it! Being a Utah girl to the core, I do find it funny that we have no school today...the roads are already cleared, but I'm not complaining. It's fun to have a day off! :)


Here, you can hear Emma's screams...



And finally, she's having fun!


1 comment:

AJ said...

ha ha emma is screaming like a little girl. The first thing I said this morning when we saw the snow is "I want to go sledding!" That didn't happen but I am glad emma got to. Wish I was there. And also this morning when I found at 7 am that we didnt have school I was so excited I couldn't go back to sleep.