Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tag, I'm it...

10 years ago today

I was enjoying my first few weeks in the MTC, studying Spanish, missing my family, and going to bed early.

5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:

Laundry, make dinner, excercise, clean off desk/bar, and maybe squeeze in a nap!

SNACKS I ENJOY:

My new favorite: Multigrain chips from Costco, dipped in cottage cheese. Its one of my new healthy snacks.

Skinny-cow ice cream bars...another healthy alternative...

Asiago cheese bagels, toasted with with cheese. (a guilty alternative)

Anything chocolate

Chipotle chips & guacamole


THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A BILLIONAIRE:

Fly around the world--Chile first, then lots of time in Spain and Europe.

Quit my job and buy a big house--start gardening and have a big English garden in the back yard with benches, and paths and lots of fun flowers.

Take all of my family on a super-vacation, where we could soak up the sun and laugh for hours/days.

Buy a Volvo XC90 for my "Mom" car, and a Mini-cooper, for our "date" car. I know it might be dorky, but a super RV--the rock star kind--so we could camp in style.

I hope that I would make some major donations to some kind of edcuational charity...not sure what.. :)


3 OF MY BAD HABITS:

Staying up late. Diet Coke. Munching late at night...


PLACES I HAVE LIVED:

Taylorsville, UT
Kaysville, UT
Redmond, WA
Rexburg, ID
Santiago, Chile
Ellensburg, WA
La Coruna, Spain
Issaquah, WA


5 JOBS I HAVE HAD:

Waitress at a retirement center (1st job)
Hogi Yogi Sandwich/yogurt creator.
Ricks Custodian
Eddie Bauer Calling Center
Secretary
Nanny
Teacher

TAG YOUR IT!! Anyone else who wants to!

No comments: