Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch at Jubilee Farms

Today was a busy day:

1. Emma's birthday party.
2. Pumpkin Patch
3. Playing at Grandma's House
4. Halloween party at Bellevue 7th Ward
5. Date Night for Carrie/Shane
6. Homework for Shane...

Here are some pictures from the Pumpkin patch. It turned out to be a great day, just a little muddy. We ran into a bunch of friends there, and enjoyed the pony rides, tractor pull, pumpkins, pigs, chickens, hot cider and hay maze. My favorite was that I got to get some fresh vegetables from the farm store. We're having yummy squash soup again soon. Can't wait.

1 comment:

Natalie Murray said...

Looks like so much fun! You are such a cute mom! I'm not that nice to my kids on their birthdays! Maybe its because I have three! LOL! But we are supposed to find out what we are having this week! As long as I'm not still sick! YAY!