Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine?



Ode to my Sweetie-Pie!

It's so nice to have a Valentine as sweet as Shane. Here are a few of my favorite things about him...He is such a good man, he works so hard for our family, and is a wonderful husband and a FANTASTIC father. He and Emma have a very special bond, and I'm so glad that they are such good friends already. Everyday when I come home from work, he and Emma are laying on the floor playing, reading books, or just relaxing together. Everyone gets a quick kiss and then he's off to work. We have such a busy schedule that by the time Friday comes around, I just Crave spending time with him. I really miss him when he's not around. Shane is so patient with me, which I know that I don't always deserve, but he is sweet, helpful, gentle and kind. He never raises his voice, and makes me laugh all the time.

I love being in love, and I'm so grateful for such a sweet husband.

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: