Thursday, March 20, 2008

I've been tagged!

Leslie tagged me, so here we go. I've done one similar to this before, so I'll only do the new ones...



If money, time, and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?

Right now, I'd go stay at the Salish Lodge with Shane for the weekend. I've heard it's fabulous. :)

When was the last time you cried?

In Primary on Sunday. In sharing time we were having a discussion on why the atonement was important, and we asked all the kids what they thought. One little girl raised her hand and recited the 3rd article of faith that we had been learning. It was just a very sweet moment, to see her be able to connect something we were memorizing to a real-world principle. Very sweet.

5 things you were doing 5 years ago - 2003
1. Exactly five years ago on Tuesday, Shane and I had our first date.
2. Dating, wedding planning
3. Teaching gospel doctrine in the singles ward
4. Finishing up my first year of teaching.
5. Enjoying my pre-marriage, pre-baby thinner body.


5 of your favorite hobbies
1. Gardening, (my new number one)
2. photos of our family
3. Walks with Emma
4. Naptime
5. Cooking & the Cooking Channel

5 favorite foods
1. Thai
2. Italian (Maggiano's)
3. Mexican (Chipotle Carnitas Tacos)
4. Mom's Sunday dinners
5. Anything Shane cooks.

5 places you've been
1. Chile
2. Spain
3. Portugal
4. Canada
5. Mexico

5 favorite memories
1. Christmas Evening/Morning with all the boys at home.
2. Sleeping bag monster/Hot lava monster
3. Dancing Ballet with Natalie all those years in Utah
4. My first kiss with Shane
5. Emma's first kick in my tummy

5 people you wish you could meet/see again
1. Grandpa & Grandma Folkman
2. Grandma Lyons (All three so Shane could meet them)
3. All my family/friends in Chile
4. Joseph & Emma
5. All my neighborhood friends from Utah

No comments: