Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pay it forward!

A friend of mine has this on her blog and I thought it sounded like so much fun. So this is how it works: The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise.There's a small catch...You knew there would be, didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive a gift.

I'll even mail far away! I'm on a craft craze, so I promise it will be cute!

3 comments:

JenRocks said...

Yay! I'm number 1!! I love the Pay it Forward concept. It is such a wonderful idea. So glad I checked your blog before I went to bed. Love ya girl - Jen :)

JenRocks said...

Okay, I pasted the Pay if Forward info on my blog too! Fun fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Of course I will mail it to you! I am in!! :)