Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm in love...

Emma and I spent the warm evening cruisin downtown Issaquah (sans stroller). It was so nice just to hold her hand and wander. We started at the park, wandered to the market and then went to the hatchery for a while before moseying home. She is getting so big and sometimes has an attitude I'm not too fond of, but tonight she was just my sweet little girl... No attitude at all. Sometimes I look at her and she takes my breath away-- I just love her so much. I'm so grateful I get to be her mom. I know I'm not the only one in the world to feel like this, I know all parents feel this way about their kids... but it still sometimes catches me off guard. Isn't it a wonderful feeling?

1 comment:

Tom and Emily said...

Yes, it is. I love it to! She is a beautiful little girl :)