Monday, March 9, 2009

And...today its snowing.

From sunny day, to snow. Crazy weather. We got to have a 2 hour late start this morning for school, so I got to sleep in a little.

We've all been battling colds, and Emma woke up this morning early as I was heading for work. She crawled into bed and looked at me to say something, and nothing came out. She got a really worried look on her face and barely squeeked out, "Mom, my voice is broken! It's not working! I need a drink of water to fix it!"

Last night my parents were over visiting, and she was talking to my Mom about her feet. My mom asked her where she got her feet. She said, "We got them at the store and then glued them on."

I don't know where she thinks these things up, but I love them all. It's so fun to hear the things that come out of her little mind.

4 comments:

Natalie Murray said...

I think the little things she says are cute & I love keeping up with you! It's so much fun to see her grow up! Hope you are doing good!

Anonymous said...

So funny! What do you use for digital scrapbooking. I was thinking of sending you some layouts for my pay it forward post that you commented on. You were the only one who posted! If I sent it as a photoshop document could you use it? Let me know! :)

BonnieKaye said...

Having a record of the cute things your daughter says now will be priceless in the future. What a great idea!

heather said...

What amazingly witty little quotes. I love it!