Sunday, March 8, 2009

"Is it ok if I drink my juice in the sun?"







Unfortunately, living in Seattle, the sun shines on only rare occasions in the fall/winter & spring. Today, we had a beautiful sunny day after church. Right before nap, Emma was looking out the window and asked, "Is it ok if I drink my juice in the sun?" I love that it's such a novelty, that she feels the need to ask permission. She sat right in front of the window, and basked in the warmth of the sunny rays shining in. She then continued with...

"Look Mom, there's two Emmas. One here (points to herself), and one there (the shadow). Mom, say hi to the other Emma...(after my "hi") ...Oh, hi Mom."

I know not many other people are interested in the little things Emma says, but 30 years from now I want to remember as much as I can about the little conversations we had when she was tiny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't want your skin sparkling in the sunlight right?? It would give you away! Emma is so cute!