Sunday, March 22, 2009

Twilight party...

I had a great time last night at the Twilight party, we watched it in the mini-theater at a friend's clubhouse, and had the cutest and yummiest snacks ever! Lot's of "bloody" treats, and lots of laughs. Thanks for Amy for planning and Dayna for hosting. Very fun!

I made caramel apples...which took longer than I remember it taking in the past. The whole evening turned out fun. Good to laugh and be with the girls for a while. Thanks to Shane for having a daddy/daughter night with Emma so I could go.
Here's the apples, and then here's the note I attached to them! They turned out cute. :)

5 comments:

The Brown's said...

Twilight night was so fun! Thanks for making the gread carmel apples!

Anonymous said...

So fun! We bought the movie. Andy even likes it even though he doesn't want to admit it!

JenRocks said...

Awesome - I bought the DVD on Sat!! I saw it 3 times in the theatre and started watching it last night! I am sooooo addicted to it! Yummy Edward!!!

Natalie Murray said...

It's been a while since I checked in on you! Tell Pete congrats! His baby is darling! Sounds like you have had a fun few days! I haven't had a good girls night out in a long time! Miss you!

heather said...

YOU GO!!! Wish I could have been there, it sounds like fun.