Monday, June 23, 2008

Camping Part I...

So, school got out on Thursday at 9:42, and we took off immediately to go camping for the weekend. We went out to a place on the coast called Mora. It's the most beautiful campground, less than a mile from the beach, and right outside of the towns Forks & La Push (for you Twilight fans). Shane and I have been going here to camp since our dating days, and we try to go back every summer. We love it. I finished the Eclipse book on Friday afternoon on the beach at La Push...what better spot? Everywhere we went, I was looking for vampires and werewolves and Shane was rolling his eyes. So fun. I'll be posting a lot of pictures, so here's part 1:



Here are Shane & Emma at our campsite at Mora. We were worried it would be a busy weekend, but there weren't many people there. It was nice to spend so much time together. It's been a very busy spring!



My cutie-pies on the beach. Emma finally smiled for a picture when I said, "smile!" She had just gotten soaked to the bone earlier (see video below). She ran full force toward the water, and didn't stop in time. After only 5 minutes at the beach, we had a full wardrobe change. :)




Here Emma and I are at Rialto Beach. It's just beautiful, huge logs wash up on shore, and they are great for climbing and exploring.



Here's Emma...it was quite cold all weekend, but Emma was a trooper! :)


No comments: