Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Vintage Ballet Costumes...



Ok, well maybe not vintage, but second generation at least. Emma is now enjoying my 25+ year old ballet costumes. My mom had the fabulous foresight to save all my costumes from my years of ballet. This is one of the littlest ones, and Emma loves to put it on and dance around. (Natalie, look familiar?) I have such vivid memories of this dance recital. We were all little witches, and had matching black hats...so fun. I'm glad it's getting a second go-around. She has years of costumes ahead of her. :)

2 comments:

Natalie Murray said...

Oh My Heck!!! How funny is that? That is so funny that you posted that just barely. Liza has been wearing the exact same costume lately! I got all of mine & Courtney's out & she kept getting into them & has been a bit naughty so I had to put them away until she behaves. She would wear my costumes all the time if she could!!! What fun memories!!!

heather said...

That is awesome! I wish my mom would have saved all of mine...we moved too much. My youngest daughter lives in her dance outfits and ballet clothes. I LOVE seeing her dress up. Cute little girl you have there!

H.Zahn Gardner